Thursday, March 22, 2018

Haircut and Thoughts


My hair has been chopped and I feel like a new lady. its taken a while for me to get used to it, but now I like it quite a bit!

My thoughts lately:
- I'm annoyed that I feel like I'm tiptoeing around Ella's feelings. Everything I say it seems she cries and its so sad. I started feeling this way after a week or two ago when she had a nervous breakdown (or so it seemed? I'm not quite sure how to classify it and how far within or without the "normal toddler emotional range" it was...) about another girl at the park having a Belle dress that she wanted. It escalated (perhaps because we were with a group of friends at the park? the pressure?) when I told her she had to walk to the car herself- as I had some stuff in my hands. She was crying and couldn't breathe well and starting pulling her hair... and then yelled that she wanted another mom. I mean. It was just terrible. It leaves me questioning every aspect of my parenting!

-The weather is fantastic the last few days. we've been doing bike rides and playing outside with our neighbor kids which is therapeutic when the breeze is nice and the air smells spring-ish

-I'm eating ALL THE THINGS. yikes.

- Ella has swiped this fluffy vest from Lucy's closet and is pairing it with everything. kid's style choices are so heartwarming

1 comment:

  1. Ok the new cut is SO CUTE and suits you so well! Adorable! And sorry about the toddler emotions, it can be so maddening... why must everything lead to crying?!?!

    ReplyDelete