Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Time in Photos and Captions

She was too shy to talk to him but she rather liked him, and also the candy cane! She also asked me a few times where the reindeer were. I said they were sleeping..... ??
We saw the Nutcracker together!!! The most magical part of the holiday thus far. I may or may not have cried a little bit. Ella sat through the whole thing, riveted during the first half and a little tired in the second half. She especially liked how Clara had a little Nutcracker and it turned into a big Nutcracker.. and the fight between him and the Mouse King.
Outside the theater... running around. It was lovely.
She got the little stool out all by herself to get off an ornament to look at. It was so adorable. To keep it real, this specific day was super hard- both kids were all crying and mad about something all. the. time. and it was driving me nuts. Whatever, we get past it.
Festive.

For Christmas, we are giving our ladies (fingers crossed Ella loves these items- Christmas shopping is such a gamble! you never know whats worth it):
toddler drum and maraca set (I'm sure I'll regret it)
some other crap, I can't remember.
play mat for Lucy

Also, Lucy is almost 3 months and she is such gem. She sleeps well (5 hour chunks at night and is easy to get back to sleep) and has started smiling and cooing- which brings me such joy. 

1 comment:

  1. So you see, Hannah, all your worries about having 2 babies, were a waste of time!You are managing great...I can remember, however, when I had 3 children, my time was really fully occupied and I can remember thinking it is a good job I cannot have any more! However, now I am 90, it would be nice if someone lived close by... but your Dad is in Utah, I never see Alex and Pat may well move to England!
    Oh! That Train table Father Christmas brings for Ella would have been a BIG HIT in this house. I still get Alex's old road tracks out for Clare's (at Justins) children, 9, 6 & 2. They love them.

    ReplyDelete